- Minimalist, lightweight, and compact design
- Nozzle: detachable, remove nozzle just in one clip; stainless steel tube material, fast heating up to 200°C (392°F) in 50 seconds
- Auto filament feeding with an enclosed built-in filament cartridge
- Removable and flexible heated print bed
- 45 Decibel, ultra quiet during operation
- Full-color touch-screen with simple UI interface design
- 3D Cloud, an integral 3D printing resource platform – Get free storage(register online), backup and share files, interact with other users, automatically slice print files, free model database; online management
- Build Volume: 150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.1-0.4mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Max. Print Bed Temperature: 100°C (212°F)
- Filament Compatibility: PLA/ABS/Pearl/PLA Color Change/Metal-Filled/Wood/High Speed PLA
- Max. Print Speed: 100mm/s
Mechanical & Dimensions
- Extruder Quantity: Single
- Frame and Body: ABS/PC
- Product Dimensions: 388 x 380 x 405mm (15.3 x 15 x 16 in)
- Product Weight: 19.85 lbs (9 kg)
- NOTE: Adventurer 3 Lite comes with sample sized filament only
Software & Electrical
- Software: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: USB Stick/Wi-Fi/Ethernet/Could Printing
- Language Interface: English/Chinese/German/French/Italian/Korean/Czech/Japanese
- Supports (OS): Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS X, Linux
**Product pictures are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may look different due to color and product variations based on different models of printer.**
Standard 180-Day Manufacturer’s Warranty
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D printers are shipped with a standard 180-Day manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty extensions are available through our ProCare Extended Warranty program.
Please review the warranty terms and conditions below for more details.
Print Removal Just Got Easier
The 3D40 FLEX makes print removal as easy as emptying an ice tray. No more scraping and prying to remove completed prints. Don’t flex your muscles, FLEX your build plate.
Need For Speed
The 3D40 FLEX is 30% faster than the previous 3D40. Less time waiting for prints to finish means more creating. We just paved the fast lane in 3D printing.
No Days Off
The 3D40 FLEX is the most reliable 3D printer in its class. Our 3D printers have been slammed, dropped, and dragged for thousands of hours of testing to ensure longevity and consistent prints.
Easy On The Eyes, Easy to Use
50 to 300 Micron Prints
Make high quality prints with clean, polished finishes. So smooth, you’ll forget they were 3D printed.
PLAy With Open-Source PLA
Dremel offers the highest quality PLA filament out there, but you’re welcome to use other brands.
Print From The Comforts of Your Couch
With remote printing, easily connect your 3D40 FLEX using Wi-Fi or Ethernet, and print from anywhere in the world.
Relax, You Can Breathe
Not only does it give you reliable prints, you can literally breathe around it. The 3D40 FLEX is UL Certified making it safe to be around.
PLA is the most commonly used filament and a good choice to reliably create high detail parts. It is best used for cosmetic prints used in low-stress applications. Perfect for beginners due to ease of printing.
White, Black, Red, Blue, Pink, Orange, Gold, Silver, Green, Purple, Translucent, Yellow